Mr. Zubair Malik
Manager Internal Audit, FUI
111 - 384 - 111 Ext 120
Manager Internal Audit, FUI will be responsible for:-
- Prepare the internal audit manual. This manual establishes the authority and responsibility conferred by the FUI on the office of Internal Audit.
- Conduct the Pre Audit of the Capital requirement of the University and its campuses.
- Conduct the Pre Audit of requirement of funds for all the revenue expenditures of more than rupees 50,000/- in a single transaction under single head of account.
- Perform the Post Audit of different departments of the University and its campuses after regular interval to ensure the department working as per approved rules and SOPs.
- Perform the internal auditing to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the University systems of internal control and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities. Internal auditing may be used as a source of information to the Finance and Planning committee on major frauds or irregularities as well as University compliance with laws and regulations.
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and reports.
- Review the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verify the existence of such assets.
- Reviewing accounting policies and policy decisions.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Rector