Mr. WaseemUddin Shaikh
Manager IT/MIS, FUI
+92 (334) 7044435
- MS Computer Science (2013 - 2016)
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institue of Science and Technology
- BS Software Engineering (2008 - 2012)
University of Sindh
- Foundation Univeristy Islamabad (FUI), Pakistan
Working as "Manager IT/MIS", August 2018 – Present
- Centre for Social Enterpreneurship, Ministry of Planning, Development & Planning
Worked as "Web Manager", February 2018 - July 2018
Worked as "Software Engineer & MIS Officer", May 2013 - February 2018
- Aptech Computer Education, Pakistan
Worked as "IT Trainer", September 2012 - April 2013
- Hidaya Trust, Jamshoro
Worked as "Trainee Software Developer", February 2012 - May 2012
• Responsible for developing, implementation and managing IT & MIS system.
• Deploy, Manage Complete Implementation activity and handling Over all IT Infrastructure, Operations
function, IT & Technical support team to all Campuses.
• Maintaining a complete track of the IT & MIS, ensuring data integrity and a reliable system environment
within the institution.
• Providing front-line support on the IT & MIS Administration to all users within the organization and
• Daily check all MIS /IT related reports CMS, Finance & QEC.
• Streamlining Process, IT SOP’s, Maintaining IT Hardware’s, Software’s.
• Design IT & MIS Policies and implement to all campuses.
• Design and use troubleshooting strategies to resolve software related problems.
• To ensure that all necessary documentation and system operating instructions are completed for use by
staff, consultants and end-users.
• Assist in the hiring, training and development and evaluation of IT/MIS staff.
• Organizes & plan national conference, seminars, workshops & events with key stakeholders.