Office of Coord & Dev
Brig Shah Nawaz, SI(M) (Retd)
GM Coord & Dev, FUI
051 - 5788633, 111 384 111 Ext 123
- Msc - Disaster Risk Management
- Bsc(Hons) - War Studies
Honors & Awards
- Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Military)
- COAS Commendation Card-1993
- COAS Commendation Card-1999
- Two Gold, Two Silver & One Bronze Medal in National Shooting Competitions
- 28 Gold and 4 Silver Medals in Inter-services Shooting Competitions.
- National Record in "President Cup National Challenge Match" since 2015
Served for over 30 years in Pak Army on multifarious assignments. Some important assignments are:-
- Command & Human Resource Management of combat soldiers for over twenty years (planning, training & administration of troops).
- Instructor class B in school of Infantry and Tactics, Quetta.
- Staff Officer in Operational Branches of various Headquarters of Pakistan Army for over 7 years.
- One year service in Peace Keeping Mission of United Nations as a Military Observer in East Timor.
- Two years Deputation to Sudan Army as Military Expert to impart training to officers at Command & Staff College & Infantry School.
- Head of Local Government in Bahawalpur Cantonment as President Bahawalpur Cantonment Board in the capacity of Station Commander Bahawalpur.
The Administrator will be responsible for:-
- Induction release/retirement and contracts of FUI and constituent Colleges Management/Administrative Staff (Grade 1-7).
- Maintenance and record-keeping of service matters administrative staff (Grade 1-7)
- All matters pertaining to advertisements (FUI & Constituent Campuses) in conjunction with the Manager Public Relations.
- Maintenance of postage, Courier Service record.
- Miscellaneous matters like holidays, office timings, serviceability of computer hardware/software, Telephone Exchange, Fax, Photocopier and vehicles, etc.
- All matters relating to procurement and maintenance of office equipment/ appliances.
- Payment of building Rent and Utility bills of FUI.
- Administrative arrangements for meetings including transportation, lodging and boarding.
- Printing, stationery, office equipment and matters relating to Purchase Committees.
- Supervision of the overall functioning of accounts department in conjunction with General Manager Finance.
- All matters pertaining to service rules and leave of the Administrative / Management Staff.
- Act as Secretary of University Discipline Committee.
- To assist the Rector in overseeing all the administrative, security and discipline maters.
- Act as Chief Coordinator of all the administrative activities in the FUI Secretariat and the two campuses.
- Issue all administrative instructions and programs of work for all visiting dignitaries to the University.
- All administrative arrangements (refreshments etc) for all meetings including Convocations.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Rector.