Mrs Shagufta Haroon
Controller Exam, FUI
051 - 5789745 Ext 149
The Controller of Examinations will be responsible for:-
- Safe custody of University Seal.
- Create an effective, functional organization for the examination department assigning responsibilities and delegate functions/authority as considered best for smooth running of the examination branch.
- Create facilities for effective discharge of assigned responsibilities and implementation of procedures and rules pertaining to various examinations of both campuses.
- Train and mobilize assigned human resources and create an effective computer-based data management and information management system in respect of the functions of students’ course registrations, result compilation, issue of transcripts and migration certificates and degrees.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the examination coordination cells of constituent institutions in order to effectively deal with day-to-day matters pertaining to course registration of students, conduct of examinations and compilation of results.
- Assist University officers in their functions pertaining to inspections of constituent campuses.
- Issue Grade Cards and final transcripts in respect of the students of campuses.
- Direct Deputy and Assistant Controller Examinations in carrying out Examination Inspection of all examinations conducted in both campuses.
- Process individual and plural cases for issue of degrees with the campuses.
- Assist university management in prosecution of students’ legal affairs.
- Process individual claims for settlement of remuneration of the internal/external examinations of campuses.
- Assist university officers in developing and establishing systems, procedures and measurable performance indicators.
- Keep the Constituent Colleges abreast of the latest trends being followed in Institutions of higher learning.
- Maintain a data bank of questions for Entrance Semester/Annual Examinations.
- Moderation of various question papers for all University Examinations.
- Maintain data bank of examination Supervisors/Paper Setters.
- Ensuring issue of proper SOPs for holding of exams, results etc.