The key objectives are as enumerated below:
· Nurture entrepreneurial atmosphere by supporting faculty, students, alumni and community in their pursuit of technological or social innovations.
· Supporting the promising start-ups during initial period when they are most susceptible.
· Offer resources (mentorship, equipment, etc.) as measured viable on case to case basis.
· Establish academia-industry linkages to evolve mutually beneficial solutions.
· Encourage disruptive innovations and partner in knowledge-based economy.
· Hand-holding in commercialization of market ready products.
· Harvest organizations that graduate as a gainful business concern.