Click on any Question to view its answer.
Private Sector and it is a federally charted University.
University is Recognized by HEC
No age limit
Admissions Related Questions
- Fill online application form on the website www.fui.edu.pk/admissions.
- Deposit processing fee Rs. 1500/- (nonrefundable) drawn on any online branch of Askari Bank Ltd.
- upload passport size color photograph on admission form
- Attach all relevant educational documents
No, for change in application contact Admission office, FUSST.
- Click on Forgot Password on Login Page of admission portal. OR Contact Admission office
- Ph No: 051-111 387 211, ext 283, 337
- Do not try to make another login ID/Account at website
In any Askari Bank Ltd branch throughout Pakistan and attach/upload with the online application.
No Need to submit a hard copy of the Admission Form
Result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for admission.
Yes, an equivalence certificate is required from IBCC.
Yes (for undergraduate NAT score should be 50 and MS/Phil. GAT General score should be 50 and for PhD Gat Subject score should be 60)
Yes, (appear in university test at FUSST).
Will be communicated to you on Entry test day.
- Fall semester - September
- Spring semester - February
Yes. (as per Migration Policy given in Student Handbook available online).
Yes, on the availability of seat in the desired program within one week of commencement of classes.
Undergraduate 8-12 semesters
MS/Mphil 4-8 semesters
PhD 6-16 semesters
- Contact Admission office
- Phone No: 051-111 387 211 Ext 283, 337
MS/Mphil: Yes (Contact admission office for schedule)
PhD: Yes (Contact admission office for schedule)
Absolute (semester wise) (for further inquiry contact relevant Department).
- Foundation Merit Scholarship for first three position holders in each BS program securing 85 % marks or more in HSSC or equivalent level for 1st semester.
- Merit Scholarship as per university policy.
- Need base scholarship will be provided as per university policy.
Pay the fee in Askari Bank FUSST Branch or online.
Through private vendor
- 16 years equivalent degree duly recognized by HEC with Min CGPA 2.0 is required for MBA.
- Min CGPA 2.0 is required for admission in MS/M.Phil programs or 60% marks in case of annual system except for English & Media Sciences
For more detail, please follow the link: http://furc.fui.edu.pk/index.php/home/master-program/eligibility-masters
As per HEC Policy
Min CGPA 3.0 in relevant subjectis required for admission