Foundation University Medical College is offering the following Programmes:
• Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The Foundation University Medical College (FUMC) was established in the year 2000. The college was recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) in 2001 and allowed to admit 100 MBBS students per year. The PM&DC held a comprehensive inspection of the college in 2011 and allowed FUMC to admit 150 MBBS students per year with effect from 2012. 676 students from seven batches have so far graduated from FUMC.
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Programme for establishment of BDS is in the advance stage. The building for the Dental College is being constructed adjacent to the medical college. The BDS classes will commence with effect from Jan 2014.
• FCPS & MCPS
• M. Phil (commencing January 2014)
- FCP in Physiology and Community Medicine
- FCPs and MCPs in various clinical faculties at Fauji Foundation Hospital (Teaching Hospital)