Workshops/ Conferences Attended
1. South Asian Cardiovascular Research Methodology Workshop organized by Section of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Aga Khan University in collaboration with Pakistan Cardiac Society, SAARC Cardiac Society, WHO Collaborating Center, Pittsburg and University of Pittsburg, USA held at Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan February 1-9, 2005.
2. Medical education: from philosophy to Practice organized by department for Educational Development, Aga Khan University, Karachi, May 25-29, 2005.
3. “Hypertension & Dyslipidemia for Primary care Physicians” held on January 9, 2005 at Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, in collaboration with The Agha Khan University Karachi.
4. Research Methodology, Biostatistics & Dissertation writing Workshop held in September 24-28, 2001 in CPSP Regional Center, Islamabad.
5. Cardiology Update, 2006 at PC Bhurban.
6. Cardiology Update 2007 at AFIC Rawalpindi
7. Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Sindh Medical College Alumni Association of North America and life Savers Foundation, at Shifa International Hospital, Islamabad, 20-22 August 2001.
8. Research Methodology, Biostatistics & Dissertation Writing workshop held in September 24-28, 2001 in CPSP Regional Center, Islamabad.
9. Communication Skills workshop held in CPSP Regional Center, Islamabad, from January 31 to February 2, 2002.
10. Introduction to Computers and Internet Workshop held at CPSP Regional Center, Islamabad from October 22-27, 2001.
11. Pakistan Society of Gastroenterology Workshop 2006, from 22-26 March at Rawalpindi-Pakistan.
12. Communication Skills Workshop at Fauji Foundation Hospital Rawalpindi-from 15-16 April 2006.
13. 4th Annual Endocrine Symposium, Advancing Endocrinology Frontiers in Pakistan 4-5th September 2006 at Aga Khan University, Karachi.
14. 2nd Meeting of Pakistani Students/ Young Scholars with Nobel Laureates in Islamabad, March 27-29th, 2007, nominated by Foundation University Medical College.
15. Cardiolovascular update in association with Mayo Clinic, at Dubai, UAE, 10th -12th December 2007.
16. 1st PSSLD single topic spring symposium “Portal hypertension bridging the gap” on 1-2 March 2008.
17. International Conference on Medical Education (ICME) 2009 titled “Trends in Medical Education” held in Convention Center by Riphah International University from January 25-27 2009
18. Problem-based learning- Faculty training workshop. At Foundation University Medical College; Department of Medical Education; October 2008
19. 2nd PSSLD single topic spring symposium ““Chronic hepatitis B; overcoming a complex clinical challenge” on 11-12 March 2009.
20. Pakistan Society for Rheumatology, 12th Annual Conference 2008 held at Fauji Foundation Hospital, on 29th March 2008.
1. Workshop on Research methodology and Biostatistics in collaboration with Department of Educational Development Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi at Fauji Foundation Hospital on behalf of FUMC Department of Medicine
2. Diabetes Workshop arranged At Fauji Foundation Hospital on behalf of FUMC Department of Medicine titled “Management of Diabetes mellitus at a Tertiary care Hospital” on 11th June 2007 for postgraduates students of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
BLS/ ACLS Workshop for Final year students has been arranged thrice, in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.