Fee Structure for New Intake 2016-17 MBBS & BDS
|S#||Particulars||Local||Expatriate US Dollars||Foreigner US Dollars|
|6||Health Insurance/Transportation/Sports/ Magazine/ID Card) etc||23,000||230||229|
|8||Integrated Training for (MBBS)/ Module/ OT Dress/Skills Lab & Sterilization Charges for (BDS)||25,000||250||250|
|10||5% Withholding Tax||41,100||755||785|
|Hostel Charges||Local||Expatriates / Foreigners US Dollars|
- Laundry charges are out sourced. These will be intimated later on.
- Wards of Shuhada / War Disabled Persons Will be charged following fee per year :-
(1) Exemption: Following dues are exempted from payment:-
(a) Tuition Fee
(b) Admission fee including PM&DC registration fee
(c) Hostel charges
(d) Transportation fee, health insurance / sports, college magazine, ID Card & CMS
(2) Payable Amount. 50% concession will be given in following areas:-
(b) Examination Fee
(c) University Registration Fee
(3) Integrated Charges / Modile Book/OT Dress/Skills Lab (FULL)
- Supplementary Examination Fee is Rs. 7,000/-
- Rs.12,500/- will be charged in advance Electricity Charges from Boarder Students.
- Rs. 25,000/- shall charged in case of double occupancy.
- This will be considered as advance electricity bill. The actual bill will continue to be worked out on monthly basis and any increase/decrease will be adjusted in next year advance.
- Withholding Tax collected at the time of admission will not be refunded if deposited into Government Treasury, however the withholding tax certificate will be issued.
- Withholding Tax will be deposited in the name of father. In case of any change, Accounts Office will be informed in written form well within the time.
- The admission fee is non refundable at any stage.
- The status of candidates admitted against the Expatriate or Foreigner seats will not be changed Category during the entire MBBS/BDS course under any circumstances.
- At the time of acceptance of admission in the college, all the dues will have to be deposited by a fixed and non extendable date. In case of non payment till the specified date, the admission in FUIC will be offered to the candidate placed on the waiting list.
- The students will pay transportation charges annually @ Rs. 2,500/- for the 1st, 2nd, 5th Year and @ Rs. 4,000/- for 3rd and 4th Year. It will cover the expenses of various official academic visits and class trips organized by the FUIC.
- Annual tuition Fee/Hostel Charges of the students may be increased to coup up the inflation factor @ 5% per annum.
- Hostel Charges will be deposited in advance for one year if student decides to leave the hostel during the 1st half of the calendar year and provided he/she gives a month’s notice, (in the form of an application addressed to the Dean/Principal, through proper channel and if approved by the Dean/Principal) only then, the hostel dues for the 2nd half of the calendar year will be refunded, however the tax amount will not be refunded.
- 1% surcharge on outstanding fee shall be levied in subsequent years after due date as per policy.
- If the student deposit fee in advance following discount rates will be applicable:
(Tuition Fee Only)
|For 05 years||2% of Existing Tuition Fee for each Year The Inflation Enhancement will not be Applicable|
|For 04 years|
|For 03 years|
|For 02 year|
- The student who deposited fee for 5 years and if he/she reverted back from higher to lower class will pay the fee of the same class in which he/she is studying according to the existing PM&DC rules.
- The college dues once deposited will be refundable for 1st year only as per following PM&DC policy:-
- If the student wishes to leave the institution before the session or within two weeks after the commencement of classes 100% refund of all deposited fee except for the one time admission fee. The withholding tax will not be refunded if deposited.
- If the student wishes to leave institution within one month of commencement of classes, there shall be 50% refund of all deposit fee except Admission fee.
- If the student wishes to leave the institution after one month of commencement of classes then there shall be no refund.
- If the students repeating the year will be charge fee as per existing PM&DC
- Detained student will be deposited 1/3 of tuition fee (for each failed subject). In case if a student failed in all subjects 75% of tuition fee of the same class in which he/she is repeating the subject other dues will be the same as per fee structure.
- Once the Academic Year start the student has to clear all his/her dues till 31 January of each year. In case the student decided to leave the college or migrate, will clear all his/her dues before leaving the college. The clearance/No dues certificate will be issued by the Accounts Department after the deposit of all outstanding dues.
- Tuition will not be adjusted against any other student dues.
- Security money will be refunded after completion of house job; however the outstanding dues (if any) will be deducted from the security money.
- The fee may be deposited in the following branches of ASKARI BANK LIMITED:-
For Expatriate/Foreign Students:-
|Branch:||Askari Bank Ltd, Adyala Road Branch, Rawalpindi|
|Title of Account:||Foundation University Islamabad|
|USD Account No.||1300000011|
For Local Students:-
|Branch:||Askari Bank Ltd, Al Shifa Eye Trust Hospital Branch, Rawalpindi|
|Title of Account:||Foundation University Islamabad|
|PKR Account No.||01811650000020|
Fee in Pak Rupees may be deposited into Askari Bank booth located at Student Hub of FUIC.
The Expatriate Students will deposit the dues in USD. The fee may be deposited through cross cheque/pay order in favour of Foundation University Islamabad. No cash will be collected by ACBL Adyala Road Branch as per instruction of the State Bank of Pakistan.
If a student is removed from the college rolls on disciplinary/ administrative grounds the refund of the hostel dues will also become inadmissible.
Re-admission fee Rs. 50,000/- shall be charged in case a Student’s name is struck off from the college rolls due to prolonged absence for more than 4 weeks.